The Union Dairy Company is currently seeking suitably experienced applicants for production operator positions within its milk processing plant.
The UDC site is located in the South East of South Australia, approximately 8 kilometres south of Penola. The plant utilises state-of-the-art equipment in a modern production environment.
To be successful you will require the following experience;
- Operate an evaporator, spray dryer, packaging and palletising;
- Monitor and sample powdered product;
- Maintain accurate records;
- Routine plant cleaning using foaming machine, wet scrubbers, sweepers and manual cleaning tools;
- Package finished powder, weigh, sample, seal and pallatise product and move pallets with a forklift;
- Provide support for basic analytical testing on finished product;
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment;
- Follow company food safety and quality policies;
- Assist in ensuring fundamental food safety and quality practices are maintained to achieve food safety and quality objectives and to support ongoing improvements of food safety programs.
The positions are fulltime and will require working to a 24/7 – 12 hour shift on a rotating roster of 4 days on and 4 days off.
Above Award wages are paid and will be discussed at the time of interview.
Please forward your application with cover letter and resume to;
Applications will close Tuesday 4th January 2019.
The Union Dairy Company is an equal opportunity employer.